Flexible Circuit Board for Intelligent Robots Fabrication
|Payment Type:||L/C,T/T,D/P,Paypal,Money Gram,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,CIP|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece/Pieces|
|Place of Origin:||China|
Robot Rigid-flex PCB Manufacturers
Intelligent Robots have been widely used in many fields, such as voice robots for education, robots for receiving customers in banks, intelligent toy robots for accompanying children, intelligent robots for industrial production, home sweeping robots and so on.
PCB ROBOTIntelligent robots have a variety of internal and external information sensors, such as vision, hearing, touch, and smell. These sensors rely on the support of various circuit boards, such as flexible circuit boards, multilayer PCB, rigid PCB, rigid-flexible PCB, high-frequency PCB, radio-frequency PCB and so on. Because of the complex structure and irregular shape of intelligent robots, PCB used in intelligent robots needs to have the characteristics of high flexibility, easy assembly, small size, and lightweight. Flexible PCB and rigid-flexible PCB just have such advantages and characteristics.
Flexible Circuit Board for Intelligent Robots, Intelligent Robots FPCJinghongyi PCB, as a professional PCB manufacturing and assembly service provider located in Shenzhen, China, provides PCB manufacturing services to customers all over the world. We have become their most trusted partner. With the development of artificial intelligence, intelligent robots are becoming more and more popular. We have also made preparations for the production of rigid-flexible PCB and flexible PCB for intelligent robots.
Because of the high precision requirement of intelligent robots, the use of 4 layer rigid-flex PCB is also more common.
Rigid Flexible PCB: Circuit boards made of flexible substrates and bonded with rigid substrates in different areas. In rigid-flexible binding areas, conductive patterns of flexible substrates and rigid substrates are usually interconnected.
For the use of rigid flexible PCB, it is more widely used in Europe, America and Japan. In Asia, rigid flexible PCB are mostly used in mobile phones.
The rigid-flexible PCB is different from the original flexible PCB and rigid PCB in material, equipment and process. In terms of materials, PCB material is FR4, FPC material is PI or PET, there are some problems between the two materials, such as joint, different shrinkage rates of hot compression, etc. The development space of the rigid-flexible circuit board is very large, it has very good advantages. Although each type and style of circuit boards have certain advantages and disadvantages, what are the advantages of rigid-flexible PCB combination boards?
The advantages of rigid flexible PCB over rigid PCB:
1. It has high and low-temperature resistance, good fire resistance, and can be folded without affecting the signal transmission function.
2. High reliability. The combination of rigidity and flexibility can replace the connector to ensure high reliability in the harsh environment of vibration, impact and humidity.
3. It can reduce the volume, weight, function, and cost of application products.
4. Shorten installation time, reduce installation cost, facilitate operation, and improve the service life of products.
5. It can prevent electrostatic interference and has flexibility. It can be three-dimensional wiring and change shape according to space limitation.
6. It has rigid PCB strength and can support it.
Rigid-Flexible PCB Applications:
- Computer field: disk drives, transmission lines, notebook computers, printers, etc.
- Communication field: multifunctional telephone, mobile phone, videophone, fax machine, etc.
- Automobile field: control instrument, exhaust hood controller, protective board circuit, circuit breaker system, etc.
- Consumer products: cameras, video recorders, DVDs, microradios, calculators, fitness monitors, etc.
- Industrial control field: laser measuring and controlling instrument, sensor, heating coil, photocopier, electronic weighing apparatus, etc.
- Instrument field: NMR analyzer, X-ray device, infrared analyzer, etc.
- Medical machinery field: physiotherapy instrument, cardiac pacemaker, endoscope, ultrasonic control instrument, etc.
- Aerospace field: satellite, radar, radio communication, missile, etc.
1. Output Advantage
- Strong production strength, to meet the batch needs of different customers
- The company's own plant covers an area of nearly 12,000 square meters and employs more than 500 people. It has introduced advanced equipment and production technology from Germany, Japan, and Taiwan. Its monthly output is as high as 15,000 square meters.
- For a long time, the company has formed a complete set of production processes, and the production is becoming more and more specialized, modern and large-scale.
- At present, we have passed the ISO 9001 quality system, UL standard, ROHS standard, and SGS lead-free certification.
2. Technical advantages
- Senior R&D team, tailor-made application solutions
- In general, the customer provides Gerber documents, and the senior engineer team of Jinghongyi PCB will audit and optimize them free of charge.
- Customers with special requirements can provide personalized solutions and related technical support according to their needs and practical experience.
3. Service Advantage
- Double-line production mode, one-stop supply is guaranteed
- Our company adopts two-line production, one is a mass production line, the Other is special emergency line for development company. The double-sided PCB Prototype can be as fast as 24 hours, 48 hours for four layers, 72 hours for six layers, and so on.
- Production of double-sided PCBs in 5-6 days and multi-layer PCBs in 7-9 days after formal orders are received.
- Urgent order can be delivered as soon as 3 days to fully meet customer's time requirements.
4. Product Advantage
- Strict production and testing, 100% pass rate
- Jinghongyi PCB provides customized products with 1-8 layers of different thicknesses, different materials, and different processes, in which the core plate is made of grade A military raw materials, and the quality is guaranteed.
- Eight Surface Treatment Technologies + High-Quality Ink Printing, Beautiful and Reliable Upgrade;
- Implement quality PDCA cycle process, strictly control in accordance with IPC standards, ensure the delivery quality pass rate.
- After the open/short circuit test, impedance test, solderability test, thermal shock test, metallographic micro section analysis, halogen-free test and dozens of other tests.
5. Process Advantage
- Minimum linewidth/spacing: 0.05mm (1/3oz)/0.045mm (1/4oz)
- Minimum through-hole pad: 0.3mm
- Cover face alignment tolerance: 0.2mm
- Profile tolerance: 0.05 mm
- Maximum number of layers: 8 layers
- Pitch tolerance: +/-0.05mm
- Minimum laser control: 0.1mm
Equipped with a complete set of surface treatment equipment, it can fully meet the needs of Immersion Gold, immersion silver, Gold plating, OSP and other related requirements, effectively control the risk of process outsourcing.
6. Especially configure SMT production line to provide one-stop flexible circuit board service for customers!
- There are 20 SMT production lines of world-famous brands to reduce supply chain links for you
- Specially equipped with SMT burning test equipment for the floppy board to meet the special requirements of the industry
Technology at Your Fingertips
Our printed circuit board manufacturers specialize in different areas of PCB manufacturing, giving us the unique ability to not only build your boards economically, but to also maintain the highest quality standards. Because of our high order volumes we have negotiated pricing much lower and we believe you cannot find a better value anywhere else.
What we can do?
1.PCB production service. Available on CEM-1,CEM-3, FR-4, TG150-180, Aluminum, Rigid, FPC
2. PCB and PCBA manufacturing and copy service (PCB and PCBA reverse engineering service)
3. PCB assembly service. Available on SMT, BGA, DIP.
4. End products assemble. Available on Final Functional testing and final package
5. Electronic Components purchasing service
6. PCB and PCBA design service
The Boards we can make are High Frequency PCB, PCB Assembly one-stop service, Flexible PCB, Rigid-Flex PCB, Prototype PCB, LED PCB, Quick Turn PCB, Multilayer PCB, High Tg PCB, etc.
Bare PCB Lead Time
|(above 30 m2)|
PCB Assembly Lead Time
Packing and Delivery
JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
Jinghongyi PCB (HK) Co., Limited is a professional manufacturer of high-quality PCB. JHY PCB specializes in quick turn PCB prototypes, small-medium volume PCB. Established in 2011, located in Baoan District, Shenzhen, China, with more than 500 experienced employees, we're able to achieve monthly output 40000 square meters.
PCB Manufacturing Services
As one of leading printed circuit board manufacturers based in China, JHYPCB has been offering international companies of all sizes with high-quality PCB prototype to production services at fair price for 8 years. To make professional and advanced circuit boards, we're committed to adhering to the strictest standards during PCB manufacturing process, we're fully compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system.
- Save money&time! Achieve peace of mind!
- A professional and trustworthy PCB Prototype manufacturer.
- Fastest PCB Prototype.
- One stop solution for various PCB&SMT Stencil.
- Low cost for simple PCB.
- Affordable price for high-tech PCB.
- Minimum orders 1pcs.
- 24-hour online customer service.
- Professional PCB engineer for one-to-one service.
- Shipment on time.
- Guarantee good service and quality from PCB quotation to delivery.
To deliver true value and convenience to our PCB fabrication clients, we expand our business to components sourcing and turnkey PCB Assembly services ranging from prototype, low-to-middle volume to high volume up to 1 million pcs. We can mount components on circuit boards using surface mount technology (SMT),through-hole technology (THT), and manual insertion:
- High quality assembly services with short lead times
- No minimum order
- No additional charge for stencils
- Free DFM Check
- 100% AOI test and X-Ray test for BGAs package
- Function tests & IC programming based on custom requirements
Our company is approved by UL, TS16949, ISO-9001, and RoHS compliance.
| || || |
All boards are produced according to IPC-6012 standards and inspected according to IPC-A-600 in the latest version. Our products are widely applied in communications, industrial control, power electronics, medical equipment, security electronics, consumer electronics, LED, etc. More than 90 percent of them were exported to Europe, North America, South America.
One stop service include
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
- Company Name: JingHongYi PCB (HK) Co., Limited
- Representative: Chen Zhi
- Product/Service: PCB Manufacturer , PCB Prototype , Flexible PCB , Multilayer PCB , Aluminum PCB , Rigid Flex PCB
- Capital (Million US $): US$1.5 Million
- Year Established: 2011
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$50 Million - US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 91% - 100%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 8
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 41 -50 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Building 15, Wan Xia Industrial Park, Tongfuyu Industrial Zone, Shajing,Baoan District, Shenzhen, China.
- Contact Person: Ms. Megan
- Tel: 86-1351-0758219
Premium Related Products